eumar's partnership with msc cruises to build World-class cruise ships
MSC World Europa is a world-class cruise ship currently under construction for MSC Cruises at the Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyard in Saint-Nazaire, France. Scheduled for delivery and commissioning in 2022, MSC World Europa will be MSC’s first world-class ship. The largest single planned expansion in the cruise industry comes from MSC Cruises, which has ordered 12 ships for 2021 to 2027. It is the fastest expanding cruise line in the world.
“It’s a great honor to start working with MSC Cruises with whom we share the same values,” says Eumar Design CEO Arkadi Berman.
MSC World Europa will be the first LNG-powered ship in the MSC Cruises fleet. MSC World Europa is one of the cleanest marine fuels in the world and symbolizes the dawn of a new era in cruising with its groundbreaking green technologies. Another example of MSC Cruises’ long-term commitment to the environment and responsibility for the future. This unique prototype features a groundbreaking design where every detail is designed to give you a taste of a new cruise experience. It’s a class of emotion, for a ship unlike any other.
a ship unlike any other
MSC World Europa has some of the most stylish cabin types one could imagine. They will also offer an extensive range of accommodation to suit all tastes, with a stunning choice of 19 different categories and 65% of cabins with balconies. The ship will see the introduction of seven new and innovative cabin types.
Some of the highlights of the vessel include:
- Entertainment for everyone
- MSC Cruises has focussed on giving guests the most extensive possible range of experiences possible. With the size of the vessel, they certainly have the space for that.
- The Zen Pool
- There will be completely distinct districts, each with a different feel and experiences, from a tranquil adults-only zen district to a promenade with entertainment, shops, bars, and a separate family district that houses ten new kids facilities.
- The ship will have six pools and 14 hot tubs, a family sundeck where the little ones can enjoy a day at sea, and an Aquapark that mixes reality with virtual reality.
- 24/7 Dining, and 12 other restaurants
- The swiss-based cruise line will be focussing on seasonal and immersive experiences when it comes to food and beverage onboard. MSC World Europa will feature 13 dining venues, including six specialty restaurants and three ample restaurant buffets on board, including a brand-new location open 24/7.
- Other restaurants include a Chef’s Garden Kitchen, steakhouse Butcher’s Cut, and Asian restaurant Kaito Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi Bar. The bars include a two-deck pub where the vessel brews its craft beer, a South Asian tea room, and a specialty Gin Bar.
MSC Cruises newest ship will come into service on December 2022 and will spend her inaugural season in the Gulf giving guests the ultimate winter cruise experience.